MTS is looking for a clean room assembly technician who wants to work at a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented medical device manufacturer. This role primarily supports the assembly of disposable devices manufactured in an ISO Class 8 cleanroom.
• Assembly of various medical devices
• In-process testing
• Line clearance
• Routine cleaning
• Additional manufacturing supporting activities as assigned
• Experience with assembly and testing processes
• Cleanroom experience
• Experience working in a regulated industry
• Familiarity with 21 CFR FDA requirements
The list of duties and responsibilities outlined above is representative and not a complete and detailed list of tasks which may be performed.