MTS is looking for a Shipping and Receiving Associate that wants to work for a fast paced interdisciplinary contract manufacturer. Under the direction of the Supply Chain Manager; performs the shipping and receiving for all products, including the packaging of final product, develop shipping documents and ensure all orders have been filled correctly. Will also verify and document incoming and outgoing shipments using an ERP system.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Unpacking of shipment deliveries.
• Preparing shipping documents.
• Maintaining records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Stock fulfillment.
• High attention to detail.
• Able to multi-task.
• Able to work in a team environment.
• Possess effective communication skills.
• Able to perform repetitive tasks.
• Knowledge in supply chain management.
• Having organization skills.
• Hi-Lo experience.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
• At least 6 months prior experience.
The list of duties and responsibilities outlined above is representative and not a complete and detailed list of tasks which may be performed.